Saturday, July 28, 2012

Blimey Cow Film Contest Top 10, We made it!

Yay!

We are excited around here.

For a few years now, my brothers have been interested in filming,
and have produced several short videos and entered contests as well.

Their most recent endeavour was an entry into


and yesterday we, were so pleased to find out that their video
placed 7th among their Top 10 video, out of a total of 230 entries!!

Whoo hoo!!

If you have never heard of Blimey Cow or Messy Mondays,
you MUST visit their Youtube channel.
They put out weekly videos, that will make you laugh and think at the same time.


Here is the announcement video of the Top Ten,
which includes links to the videos mentioned.

My brothers' video is Final Burn, have a look!







Have a great day y'all!

~Me~

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you! Your comments make my day!

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts with me!

I read every.single.comment. And reply to them as well, so be sure to check the "Notify Me" box so you will receive my reply!

~Des~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...