Thursday, January 2, 2014

January Refashion Month Blogging Party!

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-qOSWiC34uK8/Uqr3E2AmRwI/AAAAAAAAIOw/4Yp6MOB_SIc/s1600/button.jpg 

 Happy New Year everyone!
The beginning of a new year is one of my favorite times.
A time to wipe the slate clean, start afresh and separate yourself 
from anything in the previous year that would hold you down.

And, as person who exhibits OCD traits, 
I'm am so excited that we are now in an even numbered year! 
Yay! I can breathe easier now.

Having established all this,
I would like to share with you a fun way to get the year started off
on the right foot...and what better foot than the one on your sewing machine!

Some of you may remember Magda who blogs at House of Estrela
from Season Two of Refashion Runway.
 Well, Magda is hosting a month long refashion party of sorts,
with guest posts the blogworld over bringing you their best refashions,
tutorials, and how to's!

This is such a fun way to bring together a community of 
talented ladies and bloggers!
I am excited to be part of this month's line up
and look forward to checking in day to see what the rest of the ladies
bring to the sharing table!
I hope you will check it out and follow along too!
Follow this link to see the very first post of January Refashion Month.

3 comments:

  1. So happy to have you on the line up too. And so curious to see what you'll bring us!!! =D Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks again for inviting me! It won't be too long now and you'll get to see! Happy New Year to you as well!

      Delete
  2. I hope you have been enjoying the posts! My post will come out this Monday. :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you! Your comments make my day!

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts with me!

I read every.single.comment. And reply to them as well, so be sure to check the "Notify Me" box so you will receive my reply!

~Des~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...