Friday, January 31, 2014

Lights, Camera, Action!

Sooooo,
a little something happened back in November, that I kinda forgot to share with you.
Yeah, well...I made it onto the big screen!
Ok, maybe not really.
But my brothers did wrangle me into playing a role for their show on YouTube called ShootIt.
My three oldest brothers (all younger than me, but they are the oldest boys...make sense? Ok.)
are aspiring film makers, they have made several shorts,
entered a few contests, and one of their commercials even won first place.

They are still small, but you have to start somewhere, right?

Well, in this video you get to see me in rare form...seriously,
keep in mind I was acting, this is very out of character for me!
Or at least out of character when it comes to what I let the public see. :)
 So please, don't judge me based on my performance here...
truth be told I'm a bit embarrassed and nervous to share it with you,
but, you know, you gotta support the boys and I've put it off long enough already!






So really,
this whole post could be summed up quite fittingly...The Things We Do For Family!
Enjoy, or just...err...don't disown me! Haha!

12 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing!!! Loved it sexy! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are an awesome sister!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there pretty lady :) I was totally surprised by you and I loved the wink. Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LoL- I agree, it was quite shocking to see the finished product- those who know me got a huge kick out of it because it was so unexpected coming from me. And the wink...that was an accident, I didn't even know I did it. :)

      Delete
  4. *wink* you're so sexy with gun!!!! :D it so much fun. I just wondering how many bottles you all spent it hehe :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you enjoyed it. Yes, we bought quite a few bottles! At least six, but probably more! :)

      Delete
  5. What a hoot, Desarae!! You are a good actress and this looked like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I'm so glad you liked it! It *was* a lot of fun- I'm hoping to get in on some more of their videos in the future! I could see myself having a lot of fun acting in their stuff. :)

      Delete
  6. BWA-hahahaha!!!!!!! Oh, how I miss you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, you just made it all worth it!! I miss you too, so so much!

      Delete

I LOVE hearing from you! Your comments make my day!

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts with me!

I read every.single.comment. And reply to them as well, so be sure to check the "Notify Me" box so you will receive my reply!

~Des~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...