Monday, April 30, 2012

Monday Melodies: One of Those Days



Sorry this was so late today!
If it has been 'one of those days' today, here is a little ditty
to cheer you up and a prayer that tomorrow is better!
Remember, He loves you in the middle of your mess
and no matter what, you are still blessed!

(I didn't like the official music video, so I posted this one instead,
two birds with one stone though cause this vid has the
lyrics! Sorry, I know, they used the wrong 'to',
but what can you do?)

~Me~

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you! Your comments make my day!

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts with me!

I read every.single.comment. And reply to them as well, so be sure to check the "Notify Me" box so you will receive my reply!

~Des~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...