Thursday, January 30, 2014

Blog Everyday in February Challenge,
Hosted by Anchored in Love Divine

Hello everyone!
Well, look at us, we have quite nearly survived the whole entire first month of the new year!
 I don't know about you, but I am genuinely excited about what this new year will hold.
I have a feeling this is going to be a big year...good (or should I say God) things are going to happen!

Speaking of good things coming,
I wanted to share something fun with you that is coming up next month.

I am a follower, albeit it a pretty new one, 
to the blog Anchored in Love Divine written by the lovely Bailey Jean,
and she has issued a great way to keep the creative blogging flow going through the month of February


She even came up with 28 fun writing prompts to keep you inspired!
Take a gander...



I'm pretty excited about this!
But, I'll be straightforward with you, I don't think I'll be able to generate a post every.single.day!
I do love her ideas though, and I've already selected my favs that I'm for certain going to blog about!
Some of them aren't quite up my alley, so I'll try to throw a refashion or project post in its place.

At any rate, 
I think it will be a lot of fun!

What do you think?
Would you like to join the party and blog along?
Are there any topics in the list above that you would like to see me post about?
Let me know!

4 comments:

  1. I love this idea! This would be perfect for me to try and strive for. I already have trouble just putting up one post a month, so I'm definitely going to give this one a try! *smile*

    I hope you are doing well and I'm sorry I haven't gotten in contact with you for so long. My time back in California has proved to be both busy and exhausting and the days are dragging by slower than honey.

    Miss all y'all!
    -Kayla

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great!! I am so happy you are going to do this too, it will be so much fun! :) Be sure to go to the Bailey's site (the links I have listed in the post) and let her know that you are going to blog along, she would love to know! You can link up with her posts too, that way everyone can hop around and read each others blogs!

      Yes, I am doing really well, this month has been a great start to a new year for me. I'm sorry to hear it is more difficult this second time. :( I'm praying for you! Keep your chin up, this too will pass. Just take each day at a time. I think trying to blog along in February will really help the time go by and give you something else to think about. :) Love you too!

      Delete
  2. Fun idea! Looking forward to reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marilyn, I'm looking forward to it too! :)

      Delete

I LOVE hearing from you! Your comments make my day!

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts with me!

I read every.single.comment. And reply to them as well, so be sure to check the "Notify Me" box so you will receive my reply!

~Des~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...