Thursday, March 8, 2012

A Blog is Born

Hola mi amigos! :)

Well, the other night, somewhere between 1:30 and 4 a.m. I couldn't sleep so I decided to make this blog.  Or maybe, I stayed up and made this blog and that's why I couldn't sleep??

Soooo, some of you know and follow (thank you!) my other blog Streams in the Wasteland, so you may be wondering, why another blog?

Well, Streams in the Wasteland was designed as a devotional blog, a more serious minded and spiritually based place for me to share my spiritual thoughts and verses the Lord has been teaching me on. A very good thing and I intend to keep it up.

BUT, for quite a while I have had other things which I have wanted to share in a blogging style that is more daily living, light, fun hearted and not-so-deep. And THAT is gonna be the purpose of THIS blog....a more lighthearted place to share the simple goings on of normal life, from recipes, family news, pictures, projects, funny stories, and other randomly wonderful stuff that I want to share with you.

I hope in the days and months to come Gladness of Heart will be...well...just what it says! A place of lighthearted joy and sharing. :)

Ecclesiastes 5:18-20-- Then I realized that is is good and proper for a man to eat and drink and to find satisfaction in his toilsome labor under the sun during the few days of life God has given him-- for this is his lot. Moreover, when God gives any man wealth and possessions and enables him to enjoy them, to accept his lot and be happy in his work- this is a gift of God. He seldom reflects on the days of his life, because God keep him occupied with gladness of heart.

So, welcome, and thanks for coming by. As long as you are here, I wanted to share a little something with you that gave me some heart gladness today! Enjoy this song!

~*~

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you! Your comments make my day!

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts with me!

I read every.single.comment. And reply to them as well, so be sure to check the "Notify Me" box so you will receive my reply!

~Des~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...