Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Coming Soon!

I've decided to incorporate a regular themed post each week starting in the month of April. Several ideas for other weekly posts are floating around in my mind, but I think we'll start of gradual and see how it goes. :)

We all know Mondays can be a bit gloomy and blue, right? What better to fix that (other than lots of coffee of course) than music!

I am a lover of music. Many types. Sweet symphonies, razzmatazz jazz, rhythmic rumbas, and  lots more including Christian, Celtic, folk, and soundtracks. 

I'll try to mix it up and hopefully you will hear something you like.



So, I hear by institute Monday Melodies...or should it be Musical Mondays? Melodic Mondays? Hmmm, what do you think? Let me know which name you like best, or suggest one for me! Do you think you'll tune it?

1 comment:

  1. Haha, that picture looks like a smiley face :) Love ya, lady!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you! Your comments make my day!

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts with me!

I read every.single.comment. And reply to them as well, so be sure to check the "Notify Me" box so you will receive my reply!

~Des~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...