Friday, May 25, 2012

From India With Love!

Ahhhh!

The colors pop....

textures allure,

patterns invite,

and outfits intoxicate!

East Indian traditional dress is just one of those things I love.

I am inthralled with the culture of India, the people, the clothes, the landscape, the whole.

I admit I don't know that much as far as facts and knowledge go, but I love it none the less.

Which is why I was SO excited to find this site last week!

Actually, how I stumbled upon it was rather funny! I don't quite know where it came from, but I got bit by the wedding bug last week! 

Colors, dresses, flowers, decore and themes!

There isn't even a squinty shadow of a husband on the horrizon,
and here I was planning out my wedding!!

Well, at least I'll have a headstart, right? ;P

Anywho, I have toyed with the idea of actually haveing an
East Indian themed wedding, as in no traditional white wedding dress,
but instead wearing one of the exquisite traditional lehenga choli outfits I found.

If you want to see what I'm talking about go visit


Lehengas and choli like this are sold at Utsav Fashion,
however you can't use their pictures, this is just
a google image.


They have beautiful lehengas, jewelry, shoes, sarees and much more!
I was almost drooling! And the prices (especially compared
to the traditional wedding dress) weren't bad!

BUT....I haven't made up my mind on that for sure yet, but it sure is a fun idea!

Enjoy!!

~Me~

3 comments:

  1. I think the fabrics of India are the most beautiful in the world. I have been to India twice and hope to go back again someday. I wish there was room here to tell you so much about it! Dream on Des....for all things Indian and wedding!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Twice!!! Oh, how amazing! I wish we could meet over a cup of coffee or tea and you could tell me all about it! I could listen for hours. I don't know what God's plans are, but I have a feeling He will get me to India one way or another someday. Oh, and down that wedding isle too. ;)

      Delete
  2. Hello there, You have done an incredible job. I’ll definitely digg it and personally suggest to my friends.

    For further inquiry call us or Whats App on :: +919377222211 :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you! Your comments make my day!

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts with me!

I read every.single.comment. And reply to them as well, so be sure to check the "Notify Me" box so you will receive my reply!

~Des~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...