Saturday, June 30, 2012

Thrifty Treasures: Happy Feet!

I LOVE thrift stores!
Most of my cutest clothes have come from a resale shop of some sort.
A couple weekends ago I went 'shopping' and came across some great finds!

Look what I found at Goodwill for only $3!


A cute, practically brand new pair of vintage look leather oxfords!


The cute, slightly ruffled-cut edge details gives them a little femanine
flair to offset their comfortable, low healed and practical style.

I was looking for a pair of more sensible dancing shoes
for all of the swing dancing I've been doing lately,
and think these are just the thing!



See, they still had the stickers on the bottom of the souls!
I have never heard of this brand of shoes, have any of you?


And then my other happy feet shoe find was a steel!

One of our local thrift stores had a bag sale (don't you love those?!)
so mom and I went to see what we could find.

We both found some nice things, all together we got 17 items
(stuffed into one brown paper bag) for $3!
Among the items I got was this pair of shoes, again, they looked hardly worn in!

These are such a versatile color I can wear them almost anything!
Although...I did see a blogger recently who took a pair of shoes
like this and dyed them!
Here is the link to her blog and the adorable shoes.

Hmmm....I've been wanting a pair of red shoes....???

BUT, I have to confess, I have a slight issue with these adorable shoes.
Even though they are the right fit (even slightly on the tight side)
my feet keep popping out the backs!
I already tried putting the little gel-thingies on the heels and
even in the front where the pad of my foot rests, but to no avail.

Any suggestions?

Do you think I should dye these, or leave them?

I'd love to hear from you!

~Me~

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you! Your comments make my day!

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts with me!

I read every.single.comment. And reply to them as well, so be sure to check the "Notify Me" box so you will receive my reply!

~Des~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...