Friday, June 8, 2012

Waka Waka Dance

This song couldn't wait until next Monday, I wanted to share it with you now!
My good friend (the one I did the Henna with) shared this song with me
last week and I have been listening to it lots since.
It has a great beat and it is fun to watch
some of the African style dancing.



BUT...
I took it a 'step' further than that and found some dance videos
so I can could do my own dancing!
I found lots of dance routines and tutorials to this song,
but I am sharing the ones I thought had the best moves and video quality.

Zumba dance moves!

This one was a little bit harder to follow the moves,
but I love the beginning steps and motion and
the waka waka part is more like the official
music video.


This one has some interesting moves too.


I think this may be my new exercise routine!
So get warmed up and
d*a*n*c*e!
~Me~

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you! Your comments make my day!

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts with me!

I read every.single.comment. And reply to them as well, so be sure to check the "Notify Me" box so you will receive my reply!

~Des~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...