Friday, May 17, 2013

Italian, Corded or Reverse Single Crochet Edge Pattern

This is a supper simple stitch pattern, though it may feel strange at first.
 
To make this edge, do one row of single crochet all the way around your project.
Next, without turning , chain 1, single crochet in each stitch around, working from left to right.
 
You are making a single crochet stitch, only backwards, in the reverse direction
you normally do your work.
 
Here is a great little video tut from Youtube to help you out.
 
 
 
 
Enjoy!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you! Your comments make my day!

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts with me!

I read every.single.comment. And reply to them as well, so be sure to check the "Notify Me" box so you will receive my reply!

~Des~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...