Monday, March 10, 2014

Refashion Webinar with The Renegade Seamstress!

Most days I feel like a very little person in a busy world,
and then instances come along which snap that feeling to pieces.
One of those is the fact that I'm acquainted with such a talented person
like Beth, The Renegade Seamstress, who was recently asked
by BurdaStyle to host a live Web Seminar on refashioning!

BurdaStyle.
You guys, seriously! 
So exciting!

Have you ever wanted to learn how to refashion your wardrobe?
With this new Webinar, Beth will show you how to do just that!

For those of you with a visual learning style,
this will no doubt be a great tool, 
that just might hold the key to helping you step into the world of refashioning.

If you want to read what Beth has to say about it,

To find more information on the upcoming web seminar,
follow this link to BurdaStyle.

Here is a brief overview of the course.

Refashion: Inspiration and Projects 
to Revamp and Recycle Your Wardrobe
By Beth Huntington

 cardigan-conversion-after-5

Live Web Seminar Date: March 31st
Start Time: 11am EST (4pm GMT)
Length: 60 minutes
 
What You’ll Learn:
  • Reasons why refashioning is one of the most exciting movements in sewing today
  • Where to find inspiration
  • How to find great pieces at the thrift store
  • How to organize your stash
  • How to get over the fear of making that first cut
  • How to bring new life to second hand clothes
  • How to refashion a too small dress into a dress made just for you 


 Congratulations to Beth for such an exciting opportunity,
one I hope may interest some of you!
Go check it out!

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow..thank for the information Des. Well, I think, I will keep visiting your blog - sorry that you always find me here. I need learn more about sewing stuff. Thank you for helping me with all information on your blog. I jut opened all links here hehe. Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome. :) Silly girl, I never get tired of reading your comments!! I"m not sorry at all that you leave lots of comments- they brighten my day. :)

      Delete
  2. Beth's website was the beginning of my real interest in refashioning. I mostly just wanted to know how to alter clothing I liked so that it fit properly, but then I saw how she was taking outdated pieces and remaking them to be both a good fit and more stylish. She's a great help and shares her ideas so generously! It's so nice that she is getting new opportunities to spread her talent around!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! After moving to Texas from up north, I had lots of sweeters with high, bulky collars which I didn't need anymore, so I was looking for something to do with them. That is how I found Beth's blog. Her transformations amazed me, and it is what got me started into refashioning. :) She is a natural teacher/instructor and makes things easy to follow along with, so I'm with you in feeling glad that she has opportunities to share her talents. :)

      Delete

I LOVE hearing from you! Your comments make my day!

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts with me!

I read every.single.comment. And reply to them as well, so be sure to check the "Notify Me" box so you will receive my reply!

~Des~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...