Sunday, September 15, 2013

Exciting Announcement!

Guess what?!?!
 
I have something fantabulously exciting to share with you!

Can you tell I'm a little excited?!
 
Remember all the posts I did about Refashion Runway?
Well, a couple weeks back, Beth, over at Renegade Seamstress
announced she was looking for contestants for Season Two,
and...well...I applied.
Then, this morning...when I checked my e-mails,
what did I see waiting for me but a Congratulations acceptance notice!

*Eeee!*
(Literally, I did that when I read it)

I am honored, and a bit nervous-excited, to be among the eight ladies
that were selected for Season of Two of Refashion Runway!


Refashion Runway Season Two3
 
 
Check out the ladies I will be sewing along with 
and get all the nitty-gritty details of Refashion Runway: Season Two!

But, in case you are too curious and excited to click on the link,
here are some of the details.

Each week brings a different challenge,
and they are all very open to personal style and interpretation.
Weekly challenges include:

Week One: Plaid
Week Two: Pantone 2013 Color Emerald Green
Week Three: Peplum
Week Four: Leather
Week Five: Halloween
Week Six: Winter White

My brain has been going non-stop since I got the news.
I have already started my first project, but I'm gonna need to hit the
thrift stores in the very near future!


Last season, I could barely wait for each week's challenges to be posted.
I practically drooled over my computer in awe
as each of the competitor's refashions flashed across my screen.
Since I've joined the ranks of competitors,
I guess I had better try to be a little more dignified this time around....

Blessings!

4 comments:

  1. Wooo hooo! SO excited for you!! :) Can't wait to see your creations. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Stephanie!! I'm so excited too, but the closer I get to the reveal day, the more nervous I become! :) Thanks for your support!

      Delete
  2. Yay! How neat! I can't wait to see what you come up with- I know it will be pretty cool. :D

    Love,
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I already have the first project done, and I'm so thrilled with how it turned out! I can't wait until the reveal this Saturday! :)

      Delete

I LOVE hearing from you! Your comments make my day!

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts with me!

I read every.single.comment. And reply to them as well, so be sure to check the "Notify Me" box so you will receive my reply!

~Des~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...