Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Dependent Independence Day

Happy Independence Day from America everyone!

I missed my Monday Melodies post this week (sorry!)
so here is a little song to make up for it.

This is the goal of 'independence',
so that one may be free to love God
and follow His ways.
To be wholly dependent upon Him
for all we do and who we are.


Enjoy!
~Me~


*Note- I have no idea why they chose this picture,
this song is 'Declaration of Dependence' by Steven Curtis Chapman
NOT the David Crowder Band.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you! Your comments make my day!

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts with me!

I read every.single.comment. And reply to them as well, so be sure to check the "Notify Me" box so you will receive my reply!

~Des~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...