Monday, July 30, 2012

Monday Melodies: Granuaile's Dance


Happy Monday all!

Can you believe this is the last Monday of July?
Wow, how time flies!

Today I'm going to share with you not only a be-a-u-tiful song,
but also the must see live performance by Mairead Nesbitt of Celtic Women.

I just love to watch her flit and float across the stage,
so caught up in her performance and love of the music!
She gives movement to the music, and soul to the notes.

This is the way real music is meant to be played!
I hope you enjoy it.
Oh....
and feel free to dance!

~Me~



Granuaile's Dance

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you! Your comments make my day!

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts with me!

I read every.single.comment. And reply to them as well, so be sure to check the "Notify Me" box so you will receive my reply!

~Des~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...