Saturday, July 28, 2012

Smile Friend and Do A Little Jive

So,
did you know this week was Make a Friend Smile week?!
How fun!
I found out just in time to share a smile with you!

Here is a video I found a long time ago, and just restumbled upon today.
It was so good I wanted to share it with you!

I mean come on, dancing (one of my favorite things!) and cute babies (another favorite thing!)?!
Don't think it gets much better.

So here is lookin' at you kid!
I hope it makes you smile!

~Me~

Two Year Old Dancin' the Jive



No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you! Your comments make my day!

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts with me!

I read every.single.comment. And reply to them as well, so be sure to check the "Notify Me" box so you will receive my reply!

~Des~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...