Monday, July 9, 2012

Monday Melodies: Hold Me Together

Annnnnddd it's Monday!

Happy Monday to you.

Good things await you this week.

God has a plan.

He's got the strength you'll need
to face all the challenges
that will come your way.

Sometimes when things get tough,
we all need to remember to give a little shout out,
and ask for that extra grace,
that Hand to hold.

You can trust His heart for you,
and you can be sure
He'll be there to hold you together
when you need it.

Let Him reach down into your world
and hold your heart today as you have a listen
to what Royal Tailor has to say about it.

Enjoy!

~Me~



1 comment:

I LOVE hearing from you! Your comments make my day!

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts with me!

I read every.single.comment. And reply to them as well, so be sure to check the "Notify Me" box so you will receive my reply!

~Des~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...