Tuesday, August 6, 2013

{Spotlight}
Another 'Rabbit Hole' Find: Christian Women Bloggers

The idea came to me one night, as most ideas do,
 that there needed to be a place for Christian women bloggers to connect,
a directory of their sites available so we knew where to find each other.

I started brainstorming how to go about creating such a site, when I realized,
 'Hey, this is such a great idea, I'm sure I'm not the first one to think of it.'

And I was right. 

Though ironically, I stumbled onto the site 'Blogs by Christian Women'
on accident, through a very lengthy Pinterest bunny trail.
You know the type...they aren't quite unlike falling into Alice's rabbit hole...you never know where you will end up and when you are there, it can be impossible to retrace your steps.

I think I ended up where I needed to be, I was so happy I found what I had forgotten I was looking for! :)

So go on over and check it out!
You can find the directory of Christian Women's blogs here.
The ladies who run BBCW review each submitted site to be sure there is a clear and noticeable Christian message, theme and/or attitude exhibited on each blog admitted to the list.

Blogs by Christian Women

I was excited to be added to it!
We Christian gals need to stick together, and now we know where to find one another!
Wouldn't it be great to spread the word about this site so we can get a great, expansive directory and community going?!

Yes,
yes, I think so.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you! Your comments make my day!

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts with me!

I read every.single.comment. And reply to them as well, so be sure to check the "Notify Me" box so you will receive my reply!

~Des~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...