Friday, June 14, 2013

Blog Buttons!

Haza!!!
I am SOOO thrilled!
I now have blog buttons for you!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I had lots of fun creating them, and I have to say I am pretty pleased with how they turned out.
I used a great site called FotoFlexer.com to edit and create them,
the same site I used to create the blog banner for my other blog
 
I recommend it.
Although one word to the wise: 
when you are done creating and it comes time to save your project,
once saved to the site, it becomes a flat image, you can no longer edit and change elements in it,
so be sure you are pleased with how it is before you start a new project or close the site/program!
 
Designing these pretties was the easy part...however it was a nightmare
when it came to creating the code!
 
I tried several different tutorials from various blogs and help sites across the web...
none of them worked. :(
 
Then finally I found this site...
The 'Grab My Button' Code Generator!
 
IT WAS SO EASY!!
 
All you do is enter your information, and it generates a code for you!!
 
 
There is even a preview button so you can see how it will look before you
go through the trouble of trying the code out.
 
I give this site 5 stars!!

The lovely person who created it was brilliant!
 
If you are wanting to create a blog button, this is the way to go!
 
You can find my new buttons on the left sidebar...
grab one and enjoy!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you! Your comments make my day!

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts with me!

I read every.single.comment. And reply to them as well, so be sure to check the "Notify Me" box so you will receive my reply!

~Des~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...