Ok, today I'm going to share some little known facts with you!
Since it is the 19th, I'll list 19 things.
I'll start off by listing a few things about myself...
1. I'm currently obsessed with salsa and fresh cilantro!!! Yum!
2. I love soup- more than likely, if I'm cooking, it is some sort of soup
3. I hate washing any kind of condiment off of dinner plates...ewww, grosses me out!
Especially mustard...I hate mustard!
4. I have a crooked top lip- one side is puffier than the other, it makes putting on red
lipstick a little tricky.
5. I love dolphins!
6. I've never been to the ocean
7. I used to have repeating dreams about rocks
and those colorful pick-up sticks in a reflective room.
8. I'm allergic to horses.
9. For Valentine's Day once, I and my girlfriend went toilet shopping. No joke.
10. I totally wrestled a guy to the ground once in a skirt playing spoons...I won.
The spoon looked like the letter 'U'.
11. I'm certified in the Science of Iridology, Kinesiology and Herbology.
And now here are some USEFUL little known facts.
12. 1 tablespoon of fresh herbs equals 1 teaspoon.
13. Yeast and mold in the body are the main causes of most diseases/illness and physical issues.
14. Your stomach can get jostled out of place by sneezing hard, throwing up, wrestling etc.
and it can cause stomach aches, difficultly breathing, back pains etc.
But you can easily pull/tug it back in place on your own.
15. Fluoride was invented in Germany under Hitler and is actually used to make
people more docile, accepting and dumbed down.
16. Sugar is as addictive as cocaine.
17. Tea Tree/Melaluca oil or Slippery Elm herb can be used to stop bleeding.
18. Clove oil (diluted in olive oil) rubbed onto the gum and tooth is good for tooth ache.
19. Heart burn is often caused by a kinked esophagus...to fix this,
position your hands right under your sternum (the middle of your chest, where your ribs meet)
and tug downward in a jerking motion down to your belly button. Repeat.
This will be sensitive if it is kinked, but just keep tugging!
And there you go!
A few things to get you thinking, have a great day!